Sunday, January 27, 2008

I wanna own a Segway Personal Transporter (PT)!

I want to own a Segway! A Segway PT Model x2 Adventure! I simply fell in love with it after seeing some Segway owners riding on theirs at Sentosa yesterday! It's SO COOL! The riders could manoeuvre on their Segways so easily by simply shifting their weight or by leaning forward and backwards. Such a cool transport gadget!

It got me so enticed that I went to check out the Segways Singapore website. After looking through all the models available, I think the x2 Adventure really suits me!

Here’s a picture of it:


It’s more versatile than the i2 or i2 Commuter. I wanna own that! Argh!!!!! If only I can afford it right now. OMG, I gotta save enough for it from now on! Next time on my pre-roster, I’m going to indicate that I’m free to work on weekends (BOTH Saturday & Sunday, additional $1 in gross hourly salary) & public holidays (TWICE my gross hourly salary)! I need the extra cash!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger lin said...

your tagboard is STILL missing. T_T i recommend cbox =p

Mon Jan 28, 09:17:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home