Friday, January 18, 2008

CPR for my blog

Just as my title suggests... I guess my blog has been suffocating in the past few months (almost a year). Time for a revival via CPR before it actually dies out. :X

Ok, just a little update on what's been going on with my life. I had just clinched a job @ UnderWater World, Sentosa yesterday. I'll be training cum working as a Guest Service Officer. My job scope if pretty wide, with lots of duties to handle, so don't interrogate me on that. Wanna find out? Visit http://www.underwaterworld.com.sg/contact_career.htm .

Just to share a little. I'll be trained at both UnderWater World & Dolphin Lagoon. As I'll be working outdoors when I'm at Dolphin Lagoon, you may see a charred me next time! I'll most probably be working during the Lunar New Year Festive period, & I've been warned, it'll be so busy then that I may not even have the time to visit the toilet! (Mental note to self: No excessive input during this period)

Well, my training begins on Monday, 21 Jan, 9am to 6.30 pm at Dolphin Lagoon. All the Best to myself & hopefully, I'll be skilled enough to handle the duties for the LNY festive period. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home