Monday, January 21, 2008

I JUST WANT TO RANT ABOUT IT! Grrgh!!!

I wanna rant it all out on this post on all the crap, literally C-R-A-P I came across on 1st day! It wasn’t the whole lot of duties at Dolphin Lagoon, but the irritants I have to bear with!

No, I’m not talking about my supervisor as he’s not the cause. & no, it’s not the scorching hot sun in the afternoon that got me slightly sunburnt on my face. Neither is it blood-sucking female mosquitoes as I didn’t get a single sting on me.

So what made me so agitated? It’s the IDIOTIC STUCK-UP dolphin trainers (hereinafter referred as ISUDT) ! *curse input here* I HATE those trainers to the core. Those idiotic HongKees & Malaysians! They really show no respect to anyone except themselves (amongst the trainers) & the dolphins! You know what? I really don’t pity those dolphins which are made to do those tricks. The dolphins receive BETTER welfare than us - the GSOs, & the guests! The dolphins DON’T get ticked off by the trainers, but the fate of GSOs isn’t the same even at the slightest mistake (though the trainers aren‘t the supervisors of GSOs).

The ISUDT have such domineering characters that is way far from reasonable. If anyone (doesn’t matter staff or not) tried to go near the lagoon to take a closer look at the dolphins, or simply wave at the dolphin or call out the dolphin's name, the ISUDT will DEFINITELY give u a black face. They think as if dolphin lagoon is solely their territory (NOT). WTH. As if when we go near the lagoon, we're invading their territory.

Hey, I don’t usually disclose names on my blog entries without the person’s consent, but I’m going to make this post an exception. There’s this MOST stuck-up ISUDT named Keith (a damned HongKee) who’d go beyond giving a black face. He even insults you when you’re just following your supervisor’s instructions. WTH!

The ISUDT don’t even give any respect to people from the management! Worse still, sometimes, they’d even scold the guests! In what way is that acceptable in the right mind?

I really agree to what my colleague said to me. Those trainers do indeed live in their isolated world (talking to dolphins) & have no sense of the REAL WORLD out there. HUH! No wonder they possess no perceivable sense of humanity at all!

1 Comments:

Blogger lin said...

yingying. where did ur taggy go -_-

Sat Jan 26, 09:44:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home