Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday, Bloody Monday. Sighs~

Monday - This noun may look simple, but it holds 3 meanings for me. Monday. It indicates the start of the (hectic) school week. It indicates the day I have my Chemistry Practical Lab Session, and that means I have to make sure whether did I bring along my precious, sacred Pyrex glass test tubes. It indicates the most dreaded school day of the week.

Monday, bloody Monday, why do you have to come? Life would still be good if Sunday stayed on. Monday, you ruined the start of the week (at least for me). I loathe your arrival. I hate your existence. I only love it when you are gone, or when Sunday is a public holiday.

I think it's only appropriate to write this entry on, yes, you guessed it, Monday. My verdict: Monday, you give me the blues. Say no more. Period. Full stop.

Anyway, I just walked past my stack of CL notes fastened with a metal binder clip. I accidentally swiped it off the table and it landed on the ground with a loud reverberating sound. I nearly frightened myself, thinking that I swiped my container filled with the precious, sacred Pyrex test tubes off the table. What a close shave, or else, you’ll know the consequences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home