Saturday, November 13, 2004

Tiger(s)

Looking at the computer table nowadays, I could see this (fairly) little tiger sitting on top of the scanner cover. It’s my little Bengal tiger plush from the Wildlife Fact File Co. Its bright, shiny, beautiful eyes are still in the flawless condition when I first received him. Sad thing is that his whiskers are curled up and slightly frizzy.

His default name is Benny, but my brother started calling him Richard Parker after he read the book entitled “Life of Pi” by Yann Martle. Whatever that is, Benny will remain as Benny. Remember, it’s his default name!

In my house, there’s a whole collect of tigers, from Benny, to the tigers from Esso Petrol Station, to tiger key-chains from Maybank. Tigers seem to be the most abundant creature in my house, contradicting the fact that tigers are endangered species.

I don’t know why am I posting this entry. I seem to be a little fascinated by tigers nowadays, especially with the adorable little Benny.

PS: Madeline, how’s your tiger plush from the Wildlife Fact File Co.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home