Monday, November 15, 2004

RPG - Maple Story

I have been playing this fairly new online RPG named Maple Story (MS in short). The trend had been going on for quite some time amongst some friends. Madeline had been complaining about her problems when signing up and logging into Maple Story. Blame IE.

Ok, back to MS. It’s more fun when compared to simple RPGs like Pokémon Y, R, B, G, Ag, Au, Sapphire and Ruby. I have been rather lucky, picking up ores almost every time I played MS. I seem to be addicted to MS, as I’d play it everyday, and every time, I’d play for at least 3 hours.

Being at level 13, I’m still in my beginner clothing. Pathetic huh? I’m planning to purchase them when my level increases. Hopefully, I could get my Magician armour by level 15. Speaking of armours, I hate the armour pigs! Only if I have the ability to kill them!

If you are also playing MS, look out for my character in the game. Add me as a buddy if you like. My character’s name is Dysprosium. No hackers or scammers, please. Your scams would not harm me as I would not fall for them.

I think I'm going to end my entry here. Time to play Maple Story now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home