Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Vandalism (4JT)

I was spreading my slice of bread with strawberry jam this morning when it triggered this memory of mine. The red, translucent, sweet-smelling raspberry jam reminded me of the red, sticky liquid that was splashed at all corners of the 4JT classroom, thus vandalising the classroom. This happened in January, and it was discovered on one Monday morning.

The vandals are yet to be revealed, but, one particular class aroused my suspicion. I shall not mention that particular class here, since I apparently have no concrete evidence against them.

I could not recall the exact date of the incident, though it is crucial in order to investigate this case. If anyone does remember the date of the incident, please keep me informed.

PS: Madeline, Eunice, Zhi Yin and the rest of JT, was anything said or done by your class or teachers regarding this incident? Just curious to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home