Friday, November 19, 2004

Singapore Idol - Stage and Screen

This had to be the most controversial episode so far. Out of the Top 3 Finalists, only 2 will be competing on the Final Showdown on the Dec 1st, and 1 will be eliminated. It’s a tough decision, as they’re the Top 3 Finalists!

Sadly, 1 has to leave, and it turned out to be Olinda. She has the most strong and powerful voice amongst all other contestants. It’s such a pity she’s out of this competition, but someone has to go. It’s such a close fight. I was rooting for her to be the 1st Singapore Idol!

Now that Olinda has left, I will be rooting for, none other than, Sylvester! He can rock both the English and Chinese Idol World. I truly hope he’ll emerge as our very 1st Singapore Idol!

Now, I’m cracking my brains on how to get tickets to Singapore Idol - The Final Showdown. I’m taking part in most of the contests to win tickets. Hopefully, I can get a couple or so. I would really like to attend it. It’s going to be a blast on the 1st of December as Singapore decides who will be our very 1st Singapore Idol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home