Sunday, June 20, 2004

CD Compilation

I have a whole list of CDs to add on to my CD collection. Here’s my wishlist. Hopefully, I would be able to get them all by October this year.

1) The Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Soundtrack CD
2) Broken Bracelet (Indie Album), The Spirit Room and Hotel Paper by Michelle Branch
3) Beautiful Angel by Ruby Xiao
4) Metamorphosis by Hilary Duff
5) Anastacia by Anastacia
6) Let Go and Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne
7) “Castle” by Jolin Tsai
8) Superstar and “Magical Journey” by S.H.E.
9) Fallen by Evanescence

I’m also waiting for Lindsay Lohan’s debut album to be released in Singapore. Out of the whole list above, I would most probably be getting the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Soundtrack CD first. I truly loved Lumos! (Hedwig’s Theme). It’s really well composed, and John Williams did a great job. His music compositions were one of the best I’ve ever heard, and many were themes from renowned movies like E.T., Jaws, Dracula, Home Alone, Jurassic Park, and of course, Harry Potter, and that‘s not all. He had been composing themes for movies over 46 years! That’s a dedicated composer, I should say.

Anyway, I've heard some of the pieces from the Soundtrack, and there are a few pieces which really captured me, like The Knight Bus, Double Trouble, Buckbeak's Flight, Quidditch-Third Year, Lupin's Transformation and Chasing Scabbers, Finale, Mischief Managed etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home