Tuesday, December 20, 2005

KHS 5/3' 2000 Class Reunion Chalet

Hey, this day finally arrived! I've been looking forward to this day for over 2 months. It's the day of the 5/3' 2000 Class Reunion Chalet! It's the day when I'll meet some of my primary 5 friends after 4 long years!

The chalet event is organised by our beloved 5/3' 2000 class monitress, Ting Ting. It's held at the People's Association(PA) chalet inside Pasir Ris Park. It's a rather tranquil and quiet place as compard to Downtown East and Coasta Sands. The best thing about it is that it has a sea view, which I simply love!

Well, I left home at around 4.50pm. My journey there took around an hour! I took MRT from Paya Lebar to Pasir Ris, then bus 403 from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange to the PA chalet. Bus 403 took such a terribly long time to arrive at the interchange (around 28 mins). By the time I arrived at the PA chalet, it was already 6.10pm and the BBQ had started (the BBQ started at 6.00pm)!

Saw lots of familiar faces... The girls who attended the chalet were Ting Ting, May, Dawn, Sheng Jie, Joslyn, Meng Jiat and me. (Don't bother to name all the guys...) Sheng Jie (and her elder sis) brought along her 2 lovely Chihuahuas! We had fun with those adorable canines. Joslyn, the well-known dog-lover of 5/3, spent most of her time with them.

At around 7.30 pm, Mr Lee Kok Hoong & family arrived at the PA chalet. We've invited them. Mr Lee didn't manage to recognised most of us, but after some hinting, he managed to get all our names.

We chatted with Mr Lee. We made several findings about him at KHS, and realised that his Mandrin improved! Hmm... It seems like he reaped some benefits from being the teacher i/c of table tennis.

It was getting late by the time Mr Lee left. The rest of us continued barbequing the remaining food. Dawn went around snapping pictures with everyone. I took a few pictures with the girls and everyone took several group photographs together.

I left the PA chalet with May, Dickson, Travis and Shan Yong. We took a bus back to Pasir Ris Bus Interchange. By the time I got to the MRT station, the last rain had already left. Therefore, I took bus 21 home instead.

I felt so glad seeing my Primary 5 classmates once again after 4 long years. KHS Primary 5/3'2000 is my FAVOURITE class in my 6 years of Primary School education! Hurray for 5/3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home