Tuesday, December 13, 2005

One Step Closer

Usually, on past year's Nov/Dec holidays, the only thing I look forward to is Christmas. However, this Nov/Dec holidays, there's plenty of other events to look forward to, starting with Prom Nite. It'll be one of the last school events that I attended throughout my 4 years in CCHMS. Next was guitar lessons, then 5/3' 2000 Class Gathering Chalet!

OK, I've started learning guitar on 5th Dec. Guitar lessons are fun! I never knew learning guitar can be such an enticing experience, and it's easy too. The key to become a better guitarist is PRACTICE & to PRACTISE. I've been plucking and strumming that guitar of mine till my fingers hurt! Guitar lessons are what I look forward to every Monday & Thursday this December!

The CAGED system and that Elephants-And-Dogs-Got-Big-Ears Fretboard have been dwelling inside my mind thorughout these days. I love playing the guitar, though I'm not very good at it yet. But that doesn't stop me from playing it. I want to be able to play a full song (chords or melody) on my guitar soon. The first song I'll be playing shall be Jones' 'Hei Ye Guo Hou'. I only have the guitar score for this song of his album. I want the scores of ALL of his songs!

I've taken one step closer to becoming that accomplished musician-drummer-guitarist! Watch out world! You haven't seen what this girl can truly accomplish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home