Monday, April 11, 2005

Awareness cum Impending Future

The Secondary 4 Mid-year Examination 2005 schedule had been distributed today. I’ve scrutinised the whole schedule, and realised that besides 4th May (Wednesday), I will be sitting for 2 different subjects on each examination day. Physics Paper 1 & 2 will be held on the same day, 9th May (Monday), and it’s ditto for Chemistry on 12th May (Thursday).

Just as I expected, Pure Geography isn’t the last paper for me this time round. The CL Listening Comprehension paper is, which puts my mind slightly to ease as I need not do much last minute preparations (unlike for Geography) for both papers on the last examination day, 16th May (Monday).
There is approximately 3 weeks left before the arrival of the 1st Mid-year paper, the EL Paper 1, thus preparations start today for me! I’ve planned my study schedule as instructed by Ms Gan.

Physics! I truly need to add fuel to my (physical) fire! I shouldn’t and wouldn’t disappoint Ms Munirah. She had been such a patient teacher, yet some students do not appreciate her effort and patience. Without doubt, those *ahem* students don‘t realise that they are at the advantage.

Oh yar, I’ve finally got myself a copy of Lindsay Lohan’s debut album ‘Speak’ today. Dynamic and upbeat. It perked me up instantly after a prolonged, fatiguing afternoon in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home