Thursday, May 26, 2005

American Idol 4 - The Final Results

'I... Wanna be inside your Heaven... Take me to the place you cry from..."

This line, from the yet-to-be-realeased single, Inside Your Heaven, of Carrie Underwood's debut album, has been echoing in my mind since 4pm, which was after I've watched the encore telecast of American Idol 4 - The Results Show.

I should really emphasise that Carrie had indeed done enough to win this competition, like Simon commented yesterday after her 3rd vocal performance. Randy agreed to that too!

3 cheers for Carrie! I've been rooting for you and you didn't disappoint me! Carrie, you're undoubtedly the American Idol, and will be selling more records than any other AI did!

I'll be anticipating for Carrie's debut album. Vonzell and Anthony, you guys did great too! Hold onto your dreams!




PS: Carrie, you trashed Bo! Good for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home